- Date: 22 March, 13:15–14:45
- Location: Hall 3576, Östra Ågatan 19
- Lecturer: Enzo Nussio, Senior Researcher, Center for Security Studies, ETH Zurich
- Organiser: Department of Peace and Conflict Research
- Contact person: Kristine Eck
‘Attitudinal and Emotional Consequences of Islamist Terrorism in Europe’
Enzo Nussio is currently a senior researcher at the Center for Security Studies, ETH Zurich. He holds a Ph.D. in International Affairs and Governance from the University of St. Gallen. Dr. Nussio was a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the Universidad de los Andes and a lecturer at the Universidad Nacional in Bogotá. Enzo Nussio’’s research focuses on topics relating to post-conflict issues, with research interests including disarmament and reintegration of former soldiers in society, transitional justice, reduction of political and social violence, and reconciliation and state building. His research has been published in journals such as Journal of Conflict Resolution, Conflict Management and Peace Science, and Terrorism and Political Violence.
The talk will be held at 13.15-14.45 in Hall 3576, Östra Ågatan 19 and is open to the public. Welcome!