Papers commissioned by the Stockholm Process on the Implementation of Targeted Sanctions.
- International End-use Documents in support of International Armament Embargoes by Dr. Björn Hagelin. Publishing date 2002-10-22
Sanctions: a Bibliographic Manual
- Sanctions: a Bibliographic Manual by Mikael Eriksson, Department of Peace and Conflict Research, Uppsala University. This is the second version of the literature list on sanctions. Last update April 2003.
- The complete list for printing.
- Report to the Swedish Foreign Office on Legal Safeguards and Targeted Sanctions, October 2002 by Iain Cameron.
- The final report (S/2002/1146) of the Panel of Experts on the Illegal Exploitation of Natural Resources and Other Forms of Wealth of the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Sanciones, zanahorias y garrotes (Sanctions: Carrots and Sticks) by María Cristina Rosas, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Mexico, and Sela, Venezuela, 2003, 318 pages.
- Making Sanctions Smarter: Are Humanitarian Costs an Essential Element in the Success of Sanctions? (2003) by David Lektzian.