- Croicu, Mihai, and Håvard Hegre, 2018. "A Fast Spatial Multiple Imputation Procedure for Imprecise Armed Conflict Events". Paper presented at the 59th Annual Convention International Studies Association, San Francisco, California
- Hegre, Håvard, Lisa Hultman, and Håvard Mokleiv Nygård, 2018. "Evaluating the conflict-reducing effect of UN peacekeeping operations". Forthcoming in Journal of Politics. Appendix
- Håvard Hegre, Marie Allansson, Thomas Chadefaux, Michael Colaresi, Mihai Croicu, Hanne Fjelde, Frederick Hoyles, Lisa Hultman, Stina Högbladh, Sayeed Auwn Muhammad, Desiree Nilsson, Håvard Mokleiv Nygård, Gudlaug Olafsdottir, Kristina Petrova, David Randahl, Espen Geelmuyden Rød, Nina von Uexkull, Jonas Vestby, "ViEWS: A political Violence Early Warning System", Uppsala University: Typescript.
- Hegre, Håvard, Mihai Croicu, Kristine Eck, and Stina Högbladh, 2018. "Introducing the UCDP-Candidate Events Dataset and the ViEWS Outcomes dataset. Monthly updated organized violence data in the form of events data as well as aggregated
to the country-month and PRIO-GRID-month level". Typescript Uppsala University.
- Colaresi, Michael, Håvard Hegre, and Jonas Nordkvelle, 2016. ‘Early ViEWS: A disaggregated, open-source violence early-warning system'. Paper presented to the American Political Science Association annual meeting, Philadelphia, September 1.
- Håvard Hegre, Halvard Buhaug, Katherine V. Calvin, Jonas Nordkvelle, Stephanie T. Waldhoff, and Elisabeth Gilmore, 2016. ‘Forecasting civil conflict along the shared socioeconomic pathways’. Environmental Research Letters 11(5)054002