ViEWS brownbag series
Welcome to brownbag seminars hosted by the Views program at the Department of Peace and Conflict Research. The seminars will be held at 12.00-13.00 at the Department. The presentations will be classical 'brownbags' with a 10-minute presentation and subsequent discussion. The seminars are open for everyone to attend.
- 17 October: Hannes Mueller, Post-doctoral Researcher, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics
- 24 October: Andrea Ruggeri, Associate Professor, Oxford university
- 7 November: Håvard Hegre, Professor, DPCR, Uppsala University
- 21 November: Håvard Mokleiv Nygård, Senior Researcher, PRIO
- 5 December: Espen Geelmuyden Rød, Post Doctoral Researcher, DPCR, Uppsala University